Starbond EM-150 Medium CA Glue is a “multi-purpose” ethyl cyanoacrylate super glue that possesses an oil-like viscosity. This means that the medium viscosity instant adhesive has properties of both the thin CA and thick CA. Starbond EM-150 Medium CA glue is able to penetrate narrow slots, bond closely-fitted parts, fill small gaps, and create high gloss wooden finishes. Similar to the thinner CAs, the medium CA glue is also used as a finish by applying several coats, sanding, and then polishing to a high gloss. Starbond EM-150 Medium CA is used in hobby as tire glue, pen turning for gluing pen blanks, woodturning for wood repairs, and in quick home repairs.
- Bonding of harder wood (basswood and spruce).
- Lapidary applications to treat cracked stones
- Bonding loosely fitted balsa joints, soft woods
- Building hobby models such as cars, planes, boats and other hobby items
- Bonding RC car tires
- Car trim and moulding
- High gloss polish for stones and petrified wood
- Pen making
- Treating soft porous stones by creating a tough and non-porous exterior
- Bonding fiberglass to a variety of materials
- Marble, Granite and Quartz repair
- Gluing and repairing guitar inlays on the headstock, body, and fretboard
- Rocks & Minerals
- Carbon fibre
- PVC and Most Plastics
Tips: When bonding two very smooth surfaces together, it is advisable to make the surfaces abrasive so they have more holding strength.