Starbond Microtips are specially crafted micro extension applicators that fit snug onto Starbond applicator nozzles (cone-shaped applicators that screw on the bottle). Microtips are essential for precision work, as they provide much improved control over the amount of glue applied.
• Microtips are ideal for hard-to-reach areas, hairline fractures, narrow slots, and delicate woodturning projects without making a mess.
- Each pack contains 50 pieces of precision micro tip applicators.
Tips: If the tips are clogged, there are two options: 1) Dispose of the tips and use a new one or 2) Drop the clogged tips into a jar of acetone for a few hours. This will unclog the tips for re-use!
- Repairing and filling cracks, inclusions, voids, and knots in the wood
- Woodturning and knife handle finishes for a hard, clear, and waterproof coat
- Wicking into and stabilizing guitar frets
- Installing bindings and purflings on stringed instruments
- Gluing and repairing guitar inlays on the headstock, body, and fretboard
- Fossil preparation through infiltration and stabilization of the fossil before extraction
- Repairing small cracks in the stone
- Metal and turquoise inlays
- Jewellery manufacturing and repair
- Furniture refinishing and antique repair
- Ceramic repair
- Marble, Granite and Quartz repair
- Bonding fiberglass to balsa wood
- Rocks & Minerals
- Carbon fibre
- PVC and Most Plastics